Tuesday, October 7, 2014

Just Do It!

Today is the day! Over the last few months I have been trying to convince myself to start a food blog. Over 20 years of food experience and my love of cooking make it a very logical step. I've talked it over with friends and family, I've brainstormed topics with my husband and tried to gather a year's worth of information so that I would have fun and interesting things to talk about like I did on my Dashields family trip to Italy blog.  Then I read an article that said the first rule in starting a blog is to just do it.  So here I am "just doing it".  I hope that you enjoy my recipes, reviews and random thoughts as I navigate and figure out what the end product should look like.  And remember if there is something that you wanted to do but you keep waiting for the right time (and it's legal) now is the time to "Just do it".

5 comments: